Random Post #1: Manisfestation

 Random Post #1: Manifestation 

I’ve always felt like I’m falling short of achieving my dreams and goals. Whether that is maintaining a perfect academic record, landing my dream job out of college, or having perfect relationships, it feels impossible to have it all. One particular subject that I’ve done some reading on is the art of manifestation. The word “manifest” has become a pop-psychology buzzword thrown out on social media. Everyone keeps saying “manifest” XYZ (anything you want!) to create that awesome life you want to live. This mysterious force of the universe will help you attract all of your desires and you need to do is believe.  Initially skeptical of what I dismissed as mere wishful thinking, my stance began to shift upon discovering a book that promised the fulfillment of one’s deepest wishes. Intrigued, I explored what manifestation is really all about.


The main method of manifestation, as I've learned, is deeply rooted in the power of positive thinking and visualization. This technique involves more than just daydreaming about desired outcomes; it's about embodying the feelings and emotions associated with achieving those outcomes as if they've already occurred. It's a practice of aligning your thoughts, feelings, and actions with your goals, thereby attracting those very experiences into your life. The process involves regularly visualizing your goals, using affirmations to reinforce belief in your ability to achieve them, and tapping into the essence of your desires. The theory suggests that by doing so, you are essentially putting out a call to the universe, and through the law of attraction, you bring these desires into reality. It requires shifting away from the mindset of merely wanting something to creating a state of being. By living and acting as though your dreams are already your reality, you magnetize them towards you.


I decided to take a leap of faith and practice manifesting something during a ski trip to Whistler. Despite never having skied before in my life, I wanted to put the principles of manifestation to the test. Every morning I would close my eyes and vividly imagine myself skiing down those slopes with ease and grace. I visualized perfect parallel turns and the exhilarating feeling of the cold wind against my face as I navigated through the snow. I infused these visualizations with a strong belief that I was already capable of performing these feats. This practice was not just a morning routine, it was a consistent belief that I carried throughout the day.


The results were nothing short of miraculous. By day 5 of my trip, I had progressed from cautiously sidestepping down the bunny slopes to confidently skiing a black run. This was a feat that seemed impossible to me as a first-time skier. Yet, through the power of manifestation—by truly believing and visualizing my success—I had accelerated my learning curve exponentially. This experience was a profound testament to the power of manifestation. It showed me that when we align our thoughts, emotions, and actions with our desires, we can achieve outcomes that might seem impossible. Although I still maintain some skepticism ( I doubt you can manifest becoming a billionaire…), I do think it's worthwhile to incorporate some principles of manifestation into your life and truly believe that you can achieve whatever it is you set your mind to. 


Comments

  1. Hey Whn-Hsin! I really enjoyed reading your post as I grew up with parents who always taught me how important it is to implement manifestation and the law of attraction into my life. As a highly motivated individual, I think that this tool is one of the most important to develop in order to attain the goals and experiences you desire. I am glad that such has worked well for you and really hope your Whistler ski trip comes to reality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wen-Hsin! Thanks for sharing your journey with manifestation. It's fascinating to see how shifting your mindset and embracing positive thinking and visualization can lead to such remarkable outcomes. Your experience skiing in Whistler is a powerful testament to the potential that lies in aligning our thoughts, emotions, and actions with our desires. It's a reminder that, while skepticism is natural, there's value in exploring and incorporating these principles into our lives to achieve our goals. Keep manifesting and believing in the impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wen-Hsin, thanks for sharing your thoughts! It's so cool how you were able to shift your thoughts based on the manifestation you made and take a leap of faith to try new things. These days, I have been believing in manifesting as well, because I want to choose to believe in the best for my future. I hope everything works out for you as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book 1 Post 2 - Putting the Rabbit in the Hat by Brian Cox

AMDP Investment Proposal